We will be launching a series of webinars later on in the year. System not active yet.
If you would like to subscribe then please register. You can’t log in, the system just captures your details.
The Humphrey ADE-circle system
- The Humphrey ADE-circle system. Why change? Review of current use of anaesthetic equipment.
- The Humphrey ADE-circle system: advances in efficient design for low flows
- The ADE system for veterinary use: small animals under 7kg
- The ADE-circle system for veterinary use: large animals from 7-100kg
- The ADE-circle system for medical use: adults and children
- Maintenance of the ADE-circle system: servicing, spare parts and common questions
- faulty capnograph monitors
- FAQ and common mistakes or misunderstanding
- The Free-Ox anaesthetic machine: design, use and specifications
- The Mini portable lightweight anaesthetic machine: design, use and specifications